Sunday, May 8, 2011

5-8-11 Mom's Day Roundup

The 14 Steps of My Mother's Day

1. Coffee and kolaches in bed with present #1 from Bob, including the Supergirl tee you see below.


2. Sammi's with her presents (close-ups to follow) before she and Bob headed out to see Thor. Sammi is the present here. :)


3. Sammi located the lion pillow-pet I'd admitted I'd wanted to get before the surgery but settled on borrowing Sammi's ladybug. I LOVE him. He's just so dang cute and super soft. I took a nap this afternoon curled up with him and my Batman guy seen below.


4. Sammi made my Kuzco in jewelry class for her metals project. She did an awesome job! Yay, I'm a llama again!  . . . wait  . . .


5. And here's my card


6. After movies and naps, we worked on my choice of Mother's Day meal, cheeseburgers from the grill.


7. And played with the puppies in the sunshine.


8. Bob flips

9. And we eat!


9.5. Did I mention I just love my lion?


10. Bob works on a sketch



11. Other shirt gifts, also very Tori in nature


11. Bob's finished work of guess who as Wonder Woman. I really need to get back to gym soon!


12. And Nick's gift was PIE. Did I mention I LOVE pie? I think maybe I have. . .



13. A close up of the sketch Sammi put inside her card, me as the lion and her as the sparrow (her favorite)


14. And did I mention puppy love?


All in all, a lovely Mother's day all around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment