Thursday, November 17, 2011

11-17-11 Christmas Came Early!

A month and a week before Christmas, but my big daddy of Christmas presents has arrived today, nevertheless!

Bob took pity on my ipodlessness.

I promised to unwrap it again in 5 weeks :)

And yes, I am just a little excited to have this baby in my hot little hands...

First, let me just say my entire iTunes library fits on him and takes up 1/8 of the total memory. ONE-FREAKING-EIGHTH!!!!!!

Second, I am just slightly obsessive about naming things, so I had to seriously consider what his name was going to be. You know, introducing him to my iTunes library requires that I name him... so after much deliberation.....

meet Indigo.

 goofy crazy-excited moment upon opening the box

Indigo dressed in his perfectly colored case, 
synched, charged, and ready to go to the gym with me in the morning

Indigo:
1. First requirement: an I (i) name 
2. my favorite shade of blue
3.  the color of his case
4. a nod to Inigo Montoya (you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means...)
5. and, if you want to get all New Agey, it's the color of intuition and perception. Here. Empower yourself ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment