Saturday, February 19, 2011

2-19-11 Lazy Saturday

Last night after the movie, Deana and I trolled around nearby the theater following a clue to a letterbox, but in the dark, with the security people making the rounds for any suspicious activity, I only had time to poke a bit in the dark.

So this morning we returned in the sunshine with no one around to try again. Tree, lamp post, tree, juniper bush . . .

Those junipers are prickly smelly buggars, but Bob manage to find the treasure actually IN the bush, not underneath like I had assumed.

So ensconced in the car, we traded stamps. This one actually has already filled up one little log book of letterboxers, so there's a second to look through.

So I find the next spot and leave my Snoopy stamp with my name and date.


While I'm doing that Bob snaps a picture of the nondescript package it's protected in.


So my first stamp is the Sydney Opera House, in site of the local Outback. :)




This afternoon (after naps, of course) we took a walk in the wind and clouds, but the dogs didn't seem to mind.


After a dinner of salad and steaks from the grill, it's 3:10 to Yuma time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment