Saturday, February 25, 2012

2-25-12 one lazy Saturday

The plan to go skiing today was nixed because Deana has been under the weather, which meant I had absolutely no where I needed to be and nothing that had to get done. I love those kinds of Saturdays.

After sleeping in, we made waffles, which turned out really well. Bob did actually eat more than 1/4 of one. Since it's one at a time, he was about done with his by the time mine were up. 



Exciting things like organizing the guest room closet and the never ending laundry ended up being the focus of the day. I do not know how I got so lucky to end up with a husband who does almost all of the laundry, but I sure am thankful.


Then, naps.

Bob flew around the house a bit in the shirt from the Lawless clan. There aren't too many places you can wear a cape these days.

And dinner was grilled, just like it always should be on a Saturday.


See the broken hearted cloud? I didn't until I downloaded it. The moon and Venus were very bright even before sundown.

Jupiter was quite bright once night fell, but the clouds kept toying with me to get all three together in one photo. Jupiter is the white spot  to the left of the moon here:


 After burgers and star gazing, another attempt to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time fell woefully short.


And we just let Katy do what she always does: keep close tabs on the cats.


0 comments:

Post a Comment