Thursday, August 29, 2013

8/29/13 starting at the encore

Amazing evening, despite gale force winds. Much more to come tomorrow once I can sort through all the video, but for tonight, I have to start with the ending.

We have our official "best seats in the house" now pinned down: top row 69, seat 66 for me and 67 for Sam. 

Gorgeous, gorgeous view and sound from here. And I'm not deaf afterwards. 


As Sara finished up her set and stepped off stage, and Sam and I were clapping and waiting to see if the house lights came up to get One Republic's gear going,  I leaned over to Sam and said, "I think we may get an encore."

She asked, "What do you think it will be?"

I shrugged. "The only thing I'm missing is Chasing the Sun."

And, just for us, like a private request, that just happened.


You said, remember that life is
Not meant to be wasted
We can always be chasing the sun





0 comments:

Post a Comment