Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3-15-11 waiting

Hysterectomy Support by HysterSisters.com has become a regular hangout for me these days.

I am now the proud new owner of the GOPHER DELUXE GRABBER tool so when I can't bend at all, I can still get ahold of things without having to constantly call someone to do it for me.

I just placed my order for swelly belly band and abdominal binder as well as a deluxe sleep mask through the HysterSister site.

And I've been cobbling together all the hints and tips of others for what to take to the hospital, what to organize/have at home (about a thousand woman have said they couldn't live without the stuff I listed above).

It one of the few things I can do while I wait.

I worked at the office today, keeping my cell phone right beside me, waiting to hear again today on a specific date for the surgery, just like I did yesterday.

When I got home, there was a message on the home machine from the scheduler, "I've got you all set up, so give me a call. . . "

Call . . . .  voicemail (at 4:00) No return call.

Sigh.

So maybe TOMORROW I will finally know for sure.

The second opinion visit is next Tuesday afternoon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment