Saturday, April 9, 2011

4-9-11 Walking

Contrary to the picture I did not  manage to walk sideways up the wall ala Spiderman, but Sammi couldn't capture the whole glory of the yellow socks and IV pole otherwise.

Big couple of hours between the walk, a spongebath, changing gowns and the bed, lunch arriving, the kids trying to help, getting the next round of meds, having Bob call about the insaniwswwwwwewty at home, and my doctor arriving to visit. Whew. I am going to nap really well this afternoon.

So the Sears guy that was supposed to be at the house this morning to fix the oven never showed. Bob waited all morning for him and stayed through the showing expecting him. The people looking at the house were very understanding and nice. After they left he calls to find out where in the heck this guy is only to be told.   .  Oh he called in sick this morning. .   .we will have someone out this afternnoon between 2 and 3, exactly at the time of the second showing scheduled for today. Ummm, I don't think so

So we have to wait until Saturday.

Sears is not getting a good customer satisfaction survey this time around I can guarantee you.

Looks like I get to go home tomorrow evening at which point I can sleep for more than an hour at a time and start trying to get my blood count back up to 41 where it started before surgery.



0 comments:

Post a Comment