Sunday, April 10, 2011

Couple steps back. . .  Think I might have overdone it yesterday. Couldn't stay asleep so Elizabeth gave me an ambien. I spent the rest of the night with weird seizing in my abdomen like when you wake yourself from falling in a dream. Sleeping harder meant less hydration so I woke i'll with a crushing headache and  terrible nausea and the damn!!??.catheter is not working right. The stress of that alone makes me lightheaded. Feeling really alone and helpless right now. I hate posting with my phone. I am hurting. I am tired. I am scared something will go wrong.

1 comments:

  1. Sorry you are experiencing pain and fear. When Mom was so ill after her neck surgery, (extreme pain and nausea), I thought seriously about scoring some Mary Jane and baking some "special" brownies. Hope it isn't that bad for you but it sure makes one think what you'll do for relief.
    Prayers for comfort and strength and rest and healing. Love to you!!

    ReplyDelete