Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12-11-12 The Forgotten Christmas Party

I'd set Dad on the favor of looking for the missing years of Christmas pictures. Could he locate 1972? 1977? Did he take any in 1989? All I have are a few snapshots that I took with my camera.

As it turns out, some of these years are just gone. 

And, as it turns out, some memories are, too.

He did find a set of pictures of a Christmas party we had at our house, and judging by the braces and hairstyles to match to other pictures, this was in the 8th grade, 1983.

What bothers me is that I don't remember this party. It's been wiped clean from the memory banks for some reason. Puzzling.













Homemade Cabbage Patch, definitely 1983.

And at the end of the set, Alicia, almost a decade younger than the photo I posted yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment